Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you hear what I hear? Hearing sensitivity of the common vampire bat
- The story of "How I almost died in Trinidad"
- Review of "The Social Conquest of Earth" by E. O. Wilson
- The use of the terms "reciprocity" and "reciprocal altruism" in biology
- Cooperative male alliances in bats
- Non-maternal allogrooming of pups
- Is the ingroup-outgroup bias just two points on a social distance spectrum?