We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- "Do vampire bats have friends?"
- Do you hear what I hear? Hearing sensitivity of the common vampire bat
- Is killing vampire bats good for public health? No. It might increase rabies risks.
- The story of "How I almost died in Trinidad"
- Goals of science vs Goals of scientists (& a love letter to PLOS One)
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.
- Feb 2019 updates