We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you hear what I hear? Hearing sensitivity of the common vampire bat
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.
- Relatedness and kin discrimination in vampire bats (and a few updates)
- Field notes on vampire catching
- New grad student: Bridget Brown
- The use of the terms "reciprocity" and "reciprocal altruism" in biology
- Should we wipe out vampire bats?