A couple of posts ago, I wrote a review of E. O. Wilson’s recent book on the evolution of human and insect cooperation, The Social Conquest of Earth. Someone pointed out to me recently that Richard Dawkins, one of the best science writers alive today, later wrote one himself here. Although we both wrote a negative review, can you guess which review is better written?
We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Is killing vampire bats good for public health? No. It might increase rabies risks.
- Revisiting Wilkinson 1984
- Vampires 101: An interview about vampire bats
- Foraging vampire bats can expect big meals or none at all
- Some advice for grad students
- Recent media article about vampire bats and friendship
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.