I came across this TV clip from 15 years ago with Jerry Wilkinson talking about his study on vampire bat food sharing…
We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Live Vampire Bat webcam at Organization for Bat Conservation website
- How bats respond to distress calls: mobbing? Or predator inspection?
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.
- Do you hear what I hear? Hearing sensitivity of the common vampire bat
- Goals of science vs Goals of scientists (& a love letter to PLOS One)
- Foraging vampire bats can expect big meals or none at all