We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you hear what I hear? Hearing sensitivity of the common vampire bat
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.
- Field notes on weekend trip to Costa Rica (with disc-winged bats!)
- The story of "How I almost died in Trinidad"
- Relatedness and kin discrimination in vampire bats (and a few updates)
- Should we wipe out vampire bats?
- The use of the terms "reciprocity" and "reciprocal altruism" in biology
- New grad student: Bridget Brown