We aim to understand the evolution and regulation of cooperative relationships. I use grooming and food sharing to gain insights into the social lives of vampire bats. My lab starts Fall 2018 at The Ohio State University.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Is killing vampire bats good for public health? No. It might increase rabies risks.
- Revisiting Wilkinson 1984
- Vampires 101: An interview about vampire bats
- Foraging vampire bats can expect big meals or none at all
- Some advice for grad students
- Recent media article about vampire bats and friendship
- What animals will a vampire bat feed on? You might be surprised.