- July 30- August 4, 2017: I’ll be at the Behavior 2017 Meeting in Portugal
- September 3, 2017: Team Vampire wraps up captive experiments and we begin our fieldwork led by Dr. Simon Ripperger.
- October 15, 2017: I leave Panama.
- October 18-21, 2017: I will be at the North American Bat Meeting (prospective students who are attending–> email me)
- November 1, 2017: I move to the Max Planck Institute of Ornithology in Germany
- August 15, 2018: I move to Ohio State University, USA and start our new lab!!
Recent and relevant papers
- Quantifying social complexity
- Dominance and social foraging in baboons
- No evidence for punishment in communally nursing mice
- New results relevant for direct and generalized reciprocity on cooperative predator inspection in guppies (video)
- Oxytocin receptors in nucleus accumbens regulate social exploration in juvenile rats
- Cooperative food pulling experiments in chimps
- Male voles homozygous for a high-expression oxytocin receptor mutation show greater social attachment
- Is cooperative food-pulling in rats explained by long-term social bonds? No.
- Direct reciprocity in human kids
- Rank, bystanders, and grooming in male chimps
- Allogrooming correlated with parental bonding in birds
- Null models for animal social networks